Have you ever wondered what gems of health and vitality the Sister Science, Ayurveda, holds for your life?
For many western yoga practitioners, Ayurveda remains a very elusive and unpracticed part of their discipline. But the truth is - it is the very foundation of the physical form, including the thought & emotional body in addition to the physical body.
Nothing has transformed my life as much as a holistic yoga lifestyle that includes the incredible life-giving practices of Ayurveda.
PLEASE Don't miss out on my dear friend Sarah Kruse of EMBRACE AYURVEDA of Seattle, Wa. as she shares her In Depth and life-long practice of this transformative lifestyle!
This Workshop will cover:
- Uncovering Personal Doshas: Vata, Pitta & Kapha
- Understanding Daily Routine and how to cleanse the body of excess fat, phelgm and other toxins
- Basic Principles of cooking and maintaining the LIFE FORCE of your foods thru Ayurveda
- How your diet, daily routine and asana affect your physical and subtle body and HOW to get the most from your yoga practice and Ayurvedic Lifestyle.
- Practical Ways to begin integrating this knowledge to FEEL BETTER NOW!
A daily routine is absolutely necessary to bring radical change in body, mind, and consciousness. Routine helps to establish balance in one's constitution. It also regularizes a person's biological clock, aids digestion, absorption and assimilation, and generates self-esteem, discipline, peace, happiness, and longevity.
-Vasant Lad, B.A.M.&S., M.A.Sc., Ayurvedic Physician
Read more about her here: http://embrace-ayurveda.com/